New Trade Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Trade Organization

We are a Trade Group in the economic simulation Simunomics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update our prices

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
USA Product

Update our prices Empty
PostSubject: Update our prices   Update our prices EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:36 pm

We need a "standard"@! When companies join our trade group we want to look professional. Right?
I suggest we get together, and ask all of our companies what they produce, the price, the consistancy. This would total up our man power as a trade group, its what I did in my old trade group(until it was deleated by nawen).
Back to top Go down
Tanganyika

Update our prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update our prices   Update our prices EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm OK with this idea. Once my soap is available outside of my own retailing, I'll definitely have a standard.
Back to top Go down
BB Grim

BB Grim

Update our prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update our prices   Update our prices EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:44 pm

I don't have a problem with that. Starting early is better than waiting until we are large and unwieldy. That was kind of the intent of the City-based Trade pages, but it is broken up a bit, too. PM me in-game with the format you suggest, and we can figure out what works best so we only do this one time.
"Measure twice, cut once." Cool

One challenge is that so many of us are still small enough that we barely cover our own needs. But any information is more helpful than no information. I am hesitant to tell anyone the have to do something, or adhere to a particular price multiple. For one thing, it is usually unenforceable short of ejecting people from the guild, which both Hufford and me are also loath to do, short of egregious behavior. I would rather lead by example. I might be happy with 2x cost on a resource, but that may be untenable for someone else. Still, I do want to have a collected space for everyone's capabilities. It is clearly good for the group as a whole to do so.
Back to top Go down
Hicks Enterprises

Update our prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update our prices   Update our prices EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 pm

If everyone wants to start posting - what they produce, per day output, their prices and quality I can start compiling it together. Then I will post it on google docs so everyone can see/edit it until we figure out something to go with? You can message me in game or on here whatever is easier...I think this would definitely help open up trade among the group as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update our prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update our prices   Update our prices Empty

Back to top Go down

Update our prices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Trade Organization :: General Discussion :: About The Game-
Jump to: