New Trade Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Trade Organization

We are a Trade Group in the economic simulation Simunomics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grim Enterprises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BB Grim

BB Grim

Grim Enterprises Empty
PostSubject: Grim Enterprises   Grim Enterprises EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 am

We are a growing company in the apparel business in grim Drakar. We are grim in our aim to dominate the markets we work, with grim precision and grim determination.

We Buy:
Primarily: Wood, Corn, Electricity, Water and Cotton.

We Sell:
Bricks, Glass and Pipe. Also available by request, Pants, Slippers, Sweaters and some Fruit .

We are the Grim.

Last edited by BB Grim on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tanganyika

Grim Enterprises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Enterprises   Grim Enterprises EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Nice goals, Geim Smile

Typo'd your title there.
Back to top Go down
BB Grim

BB Grim

Grim Enterprises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Enterprises   Grim Enterprises EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Fixed. Thanks. Good thing we don't publish books. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BB Grim

BB Grim

Grim Enterprises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Enterprises   Grim Enterprises EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:06 pm

I will be making significant changes in my company. I no longer have time to play as I have, and I don't really want to leave if I can help[ it. I am going to sell off my stores, and change my productions to pure resources, except for dyes. Hopefully that can let me keep up without constantly logging in every week and spending ages to calculate store numbers etc...

From here out, I will be making the building materials I have been, along with electricity, water, wood and fruit. We will see how this goes.
In the meantime, my stores are up fro sale for a short time. I will be happy to sell them for 25million each. They are all 7000ft2 and located in Drakar on City Center plots. I also have 5 sweater factories in Drakar of about 8000ft2 on Industrial Crossroads plots, and eventually a textiles factory of 10,000ft2 also on a Industrial Crossroads plot.
Contact me in game if you are interested. they are costing me money to maintain, so they won't be around long. Don't waste time.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grim Enterprises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Enterprises   Grim Enterprises Empty

Back to top Go down

Grim Enterprises
Page 1 of 1